Belong in deep and dusty bins.
As for tasteless plastic pizza
Simply leave it in your frizza.
500g Italian spaghetti sauce4 cloves garlic, minced
6 pcs. cherry tomatoes, halved
2 box processed cheese, bits
Salt and pepper
1. Cook spaghetti till al dente.
2. Heat olive oil in pan. Add garlic and shiitake mushrooms
3. Add Italian spaghetti sauce and all the tomatoes in pan.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Toss pasta with the sauce. Add chili flakes to taste.
1. don’t use onion-it destroys the taste of pasta
2. the original recipe uses dried tomatoes but it’s hard to find one in
a local store so I replaced it with the Italian sauce and olive oil.
3. use shiitake mushrooms instead of the usual button ones (Why? Because
it is hard to bite button mushrooms and shiitake is more healthier).
4. kids like Buboy will find this Italian delight deliciously macabre (recently, he appeared in QTV-11's "Sweet Life"
so you need a lot of cheese bits for toppings